Thursday, June 12, 2008

RUSTY.


This is the face I make when I stay up late with the TV on and am confronted with the awfulness that is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Tila Tequila's Shot of Love"...unfortunately this is the only kind of dreck I can play in the background as I draw- programs like these don't require a lot of brain cells or attention to follow...letting me divert both to my drawing instead.

On that note..I've been REALLY LAPSE with the art lately. I blame the soul crushing schedule at work- and my new obsession with Law & Order SVU which plays TWICE on two separate stations after I come home from work. Ugh...I feel this is kinda clunky...hopefully after a few more weeks of diligent practice my skills will be back to where I think they should be.

Use it or lose it!

No comments: